- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
Paul Tinworth Photography collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide Paul Tinworth Photography with most of the data we collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of my products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via online forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
Paul Tinworth Photography collects your data so that I can:
- Contact you regarding queries and orders you might place.
- Process your order and manage your account.
When Paul Tinworth Photography processes your order, I may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Paul Tinworth Photography securely stores your data at my home address using a triple back-up system.
Paul Tinworth Photography will keep your personal credentials and correspondence for four years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by clearing any digital references and shredding any paper-based records.
What are your data protection rights?
Paul Tinworth Photography would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Paul Tinworth Photography for copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service, depending on the work involved.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Paul Tinworth Photography correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Paul Tinworth Photography to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Paul Tinworth Photography erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Paul Tinworth Photography restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Paul Tinworth Photography’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Paul Tinworth Photography transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. I may charge you a small fee for this service, depending on the work involved.
The right to withdrawal of consent – You have the right to request that any photographs that depict you be withdrawn from public view for good reason.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit my website, it may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Analytics for understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Paul Tinworth Photography uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Paul Tinworth Photography uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Paul Tinworth Photography sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. I may also share online data collected through cookies with my advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email me at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Paul Tinworth Photography has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.